AN ACADEMIC, DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM
FOR A CHRIST-CENTERED WORLD
(Pre-K – VPK)
Our Pre-K & VPK program is an academic, developmental program.
Students will enjoy a full day of cooperative group learning, thematic units, and centers all while learning developmental skills. We design age-appropriate learning activities to lay a foundation for understanding God, Jesus, Bible, church, self, family, others, social skills, art, music, technology, PE, and the natural world.
A few highlights for you to consider
- Students registered in our VPK program are guaranteed entrance into our Kindergarten program for the following school year
- We engage in cooperative group learning
- We help our students develop pre-reading and math skills
- Children develop social skills and group activities
- All teaching staff have a Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education
- We have an 11:1 learner/teacher ratio
We can work around your schedule
Here are the Pre-K Enrollment options that we offer:
- One day (Monday – Mom’s Day Off)
- Three days (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) – Funded by the VPK Program
- Four days (Monday-Thursday) – Mom’s Day Off and VPK-funded option
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
We Prepare our Four-Year-Olds
The Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Program prepares four-year-olds for kindergarten. This program is free to parents regardless of income. Your student must be four by September 1 to be able to participate in the VPK program.
If you are enrolling in the VPK program, please additionally register with the Early Learning Coalition of Orange County. The registration certificate must be presented during the enrollment procedure.
DAY SCHOOL INFORMATION
SIGN UP FOR INFORMATION
ENROLL HERE AFTER YOU’VE BEEN
ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM
1935 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Apopka, FL 32703